Thursday, April 8, 2010

| Christ is the Center |


18x18 saying, with stencil = $20.00 ($15.00 without stencil)
24"x24" saying, with stencil = $30.00 ($23.00 without stencil)
Other sizes available, just e-mail me!

I really wanted to get these up before Easter, but it is really a good saying year round. Actually I've been neglecting this blog alltogether. There's something about girls camp that trumps any and all hobbies...

I've discovered pre-cut table tops at Lowe's! They are my new favorite medium to put vinyl on. They are already cut (huge bonus!). They are cheap (no more than $10 for even a 24"x24"). And they have a new Lowe's right by Costco, so it's completely convenient!

If you prefer a tile or wood plaque here are some samples for you as well...





These are all formatted for a 12x9 or 12x12 tile and are $6.50 each.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment